Parent Champion volunteer training
Time: 9.30am – 12.00 noon Wednesday 26 February and 4 March
Place: Barra Hall Children’s Centre, Wood End Green Road, Hayes, UB3 2SA
Attendance on both dates is required.
The intent of this course is to gain knowledge of the Parent Champion role and the important part you will play in sharing information with families.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have an understanding of what Parent Champions do
- Identify the key services you may be working with
- Understand personal and professional boundaries in the context of the role
- Feel confident communicating with parents and families
- Know the data monitoring system used by the Parent Champions programme.
To register for these courses please contact:
Rosie Spowart, Families’ Information Officer, London Borough of Hillingdon
Tel: 01895 250057, Mob: 07939 243707, E-mail: email@example.com