Stay safe – get active
Our aim is to offer support to you in the best way we can – on line or in person
We can call, email, text and watts app messages and we have lots of zoom events online so you can keep up to date.
Meeting at the office
You MUST book an appointment and you must call your adviser before you arrive in the office.
Here are our social distancing guidelines
- Please do not come to the office if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
- Clients and visitors: please call us from outside the building just before you arrive so we can make sure we are ready to meet you in a safe way.
- You will need to register your attendance at the office
- You will be asked to wear a mask when visiting our offices – we have masks available
- You will have your temperature taken on arrival
- Only 1 client at a time will be allowed in the office at a time – please do not bring children
- Only use the lift if you really need to – and only one person at a time.
- Please observe social distancing, a safe distance of 1 meter, in shared spaces and communal areas
- Please observe the notices in the building on social distancing, hand washing and sanitizer.
- Keep corridors and stairs free avoiding assembling.
- Use clean pens and place used
- Socially distance – keep a minimum of one meter and preferable two meters away from people outside your bubble
- Wash your hands more often and for 20 seconds as suggested by the government or use hand sanitizers
- Wear a mask inside where you can.
- Please self- isolate for 2 weeks if you or members of your household show Covid 19 symptoms.