We are helping to support women who have fled the Russian invasion of Ukraine by helping them to find jobs across London.
We can help provide advice and guidance on:
- how to apply for jobs
- how to find and choose childcare
- different jobs and careers and how to job search effectively
- practical assistance on CV writing and Interview Skills
- how to access ESOL and other training and education pathways
- free translation services and access to specialist employability support from expert advisers
- a space for Ukrainian women to come together to draw support from one another
GRoW specialise in supporting women with barriers to employment and have a unique approach that focuses on raising women’s confidence and motivation. Through this programme we offer both practical and well-being support in a friendly and nurturing way. We also offer a space to come together with other Ukrainian women who are in a similar position to draw support from one another.
Our employability programme teaches effective tools and techniques to search and apply for jobs in the UK as well as interview practice, childcare advice and insights into transferrable skills that can be applied to a range of different job roles.
To book on to the programme complete the form below: