JOB CODE: A&WECH
16 hours a week, £13.00 an hour.
To engage women onto our ESF/Lottery Funded employability programme in Hillingdon and to be part of the team that supports them in to work, education and training.
- Attend community groups and activities to women onto our project.
- Assist our employability team to deliver Belna’s Get Ready for Work GRoW programme
- Provide translation support.
- Undertake Initial engagement interviews
You will have the following skills
- Ability to undertake outreach work on your own
- Ability to complete the ESF entry forms and to collect and ratify appropriate evidence
To apply Please email: Info@belinaconsulting.co.uk with the name of the job in the email header
- A brief cover note on why you are applying for the job
- Your CV – maximum 2 pages
Please put your name, and the job code, in all document titles Eg Jane Smith CV SAWEC.docx
This post is funded by the European Union Social Fund the DWP and the Building Better Opportunities Big Lottery fund.
We are an innovative organisation working on cutting edge employability projects with Primes across London. We support women who want to work, but face many barriers. We are here to help them change their lives. We value diversity, promote equal opportunities and believe that work is an important part of all our lives. We value membership of the IEP.
We offer fully flexible working. All posts can be based at home, you can request, at interview, the hours that would best suit you and all jobs are open to term-time only working.
- Closing date for applications: noon 15 May 2017
- You must be DBS checked.
- There is a three-month probationary period.
- One-month notice period
- Statutory pension, sick pay and maternity pay.
- Salary paid monthly in arrears – happy to pay the first month in two fortnightly chunks.
This post is funded by the European Union Social Fund, and the Building Bettor Opportunities Big Lottery fund and DWP
Find out more about our programmes at getreadyforwork.org