To support lone parents and women with caring responsibilities into work
JOB CODE: EEBC
Working across Croydon and Merton. Office in Croydon – but can be home based.
£15 an hour, 16 hours a week. £13,000 a year (pro rata from £29,250) one year contract.
- To engage employers who will be able to provide jobs to women with caring responsibilities and lone parents.
- To ensure that these jobs are sustainable and suit the people we support
- To develop a profile for Belina as a source of excellent employees.
- To provide ongoing support for employers as our participants start work.
- To meet with our participants to identify the best jobs for them.
- To provide interview support to our participants.
- To identify and fill a minimum of 40 posts a year.
- To provide monthly reports on outcomes and maintain a database of employers.
- To provide timesheets and fulfil ESF reporting responsibilities.
- An experienced Job broker, who knows how to engage employers able to provide sustainable jobs for our participants – women with caring responsibilities and lone parents and in particular, women from BAME communities.
- Ability to represent Belina’s approach and values
- Understand importance of safeguarding, data protection and confidentiality
- Able to work on your own and motivate yourself to deliver to the highest standards.
- Desirable that you have knowledge of the local job market
To apply Please email: Info@belinaconsulting.co.uk with the name of the job in the email header
- A brief cover note on why you are applying for the job
- Your CV – maximum 2 pages
- Your answer to this question in a maximum of 500 words How would you engage employers to support lone parents and women with caring responsibilities in to work
Please put your name, and the job code, in all document titles Eg Jane Smith CV EEBC.docx
This post is funded by the European Union Social Fund, the Building Bettor Opportunities Big Lottery fund and the DWP.
We are an innovative organisation working on cutting edge employability projects with Primes across London. We support women who want to work, but face many barriers. We are here to help them change their lives. We value diversity, promote equal opportunities and believe that work is an important part of all our lives.
We offer fully flexible working. All posts can be based at home, you can request, at interview, the hours that would best suit you and all jobs are open to term-time only working.
We are members of the Employment Related Services Association, ERSA, and we value individual membership of the Institute of Employability Professionals.
- Closing date for applications: noon Friday 24 March 2017
- Interviews week commencing 3 April
- Posts commence 8 May 2017
- You must be DBS checked
- There is a three-month probationary period
- One month notice period
- Statutory pension, sick pay and maternity pay.
- Salary paid monthly in arrears – happy to pay the first month in two fortnightly chunks.
These posts are funded by the European Union Social Fund, the Building Bettor Opportunities Big Lottery fund and the DWP.
Find out more about our programmes at getreadyforwork.org