Welcome to GRoW
Are you hoping for a part time job? Looking for training to improve your skills? In work but looking to increase your earnings or get a better job? How about a work placement to build your confidence and experience? Or maybe you’re just looking to get out more and make new friends. We can help with all these things!
GRoW is for women who want to make a change in their lives.
Belina’s expertise is in supporting women with childcare and caring responsibilities, and especially lone parents.
What you can expect:
- Free access to the pioneering GRoW Programme, helping to build your confidence, motivation and understanding about where you want to be and how to get there – delivered online
- Online events and training including CV support, job searching, interview workshops, childcare advice and guidance
- Access to our award-winning GRoW App where you can network with like-minded people and get access to a host of relevant resources such as new jobs vacancies and local events
- Help to source the right kind of training and skills to suit your aims
- Weekly drop in CoffeeMornings accessed remotely with special guests on subjects such as apprenticeships and childcare
- A personal adviser: helping to support you to achieve your goals and find work that fits in with your family.
- Weekly GRoW News & Jobs Bulletin with suitable local part-time jobs to apply for
- Help to find, choose and pay for affordable childcare
- Expertise in CVs for women who have taken time out
- Preparation and interview practice
- Friendly drop-in sessions to build your confidence
- Extra benefit and budgeting advice: including in-work support and incentives for people who get a job and then stay in work
View the May/June 2022 GRoW Programme of events here
We can provide extra support – including a back to work bonus of up to £130 – for mums who have additional needs:
- Lone mums
- Mums who have faced domestic abuse or controlling behaviour
- Mums with health issues or mental health issues, or have a disability
- Mums with children who are on child protection plans
- Mums with a child with a health issue, learning difficulty, autism or a disability
- Mums who are in debt or have serious housing issues
- Mums who are also carers for other adults
We will need to see the following information
- A UK, or EU, passport or residence permit
- Proof of address
- National Insurance Number
- Proof of which benefit you are on
The GRoW programme has been developed by Belina Consulting and is delivered across London