New GRoW Lockdown Online Training
As lockdown continues we are all looking for ways to better use the time available.
This new programme is specially designed for busy mums who want to get back to work or start new training after lockdown.
All of this can be done on your smart phone.
20 spaces available
- Three free online courses worth £75 – ranging from including ESOL food & hygiene, IT and intros to lots of types of work.
- £10 a month, for three months, to help towards data costs for courses
- A mentor to work with you online during lockdown, and afterwards
- A CV that includes the skills learnt in lockdown
- Online GRoW support group
- Weekly email newsletter with a part-time jobs board to support work life balance
Who can join
- Our funding is for mothers who live in London and are not working.
- You mush have the right to work in the UK and an NI number.
- If you are on benefits we will need to know which benefits.
This is an ESF funded programme and so only open to people not already on an ESF project
If you are already on a GRoW programme talk to your adviser about our existing on-line training support.
For more information please fill in the form below.