Support Your Working Parents
We can help you support your Working Parents.
Get help the way you want it
- Policy Review
- Assets for your staff and Managers
- Liz Sewell: director of the GRoW programme and former CEO of lone parent charity Gingerbread
- Jane Knight: director of Successful Mums
- Howard Fidderman: Editor of Health and Safety Bulletin
This project is funded by the Mayor of London and ESF to help small and Micro employers in West and South London develop family friendly policies.
This FREE and fully funded support and consultancy provides
- How to help your staff to find choose and pay for childcare
- How Hybrid and Flexible working could make your organisation more efficient and your staff happier
- Developing a Menopause policy
For more information on how to get your Free support please send us your details
This project is part funded by the European Union Social Fund and the Mayor of London Parental Employment programme. It is run in partnership with 3SC.