We can help you support your Working Parents.
DO COME TO OUR 30 minute FIND OUT MORE SESSION
Supporting Parents at Work
Find Out More ZOOM Session
11:30 am Wednesday, 29 September
We will be able to advise you on how to support your employees with childcare and also how to make the best of hybrid and flexible working and we will introduce you to the Mayor of London’s Good Work Standard.
You also be able to link to a network where you will you get lots of information on topics like menopause policies, supporting staff members facing domestic violence and how best to help lone parents at work.
Book on to this 30 minute session using this Eventbrite link
Please also complete this short survey
Get help the way you want it
- Policy Review
- Assets for your staff and Managers
- Help to sign up to the Mayor of London’s Good Work Standards
- Liz Sewell: director of the GRoW programme and former CEO of lone parent charity Gingerbread
- Jane Knight: director of Successful Mums
- Howard Fidderman: Editor of Health and Safety Bulletin
This project is funded by the Mayor of London and ESF to help small and Micro employers in West and South London develop family friendly policies.
This FREE and fully funded support and consultancy provides
- How to help your staff to find choose and pay for childcare
- How Hybrid and Flexible working could make your organisation more efficient and your staff happier
- Developing a Menopause policy
For organisations with less than 30 staff we can help fund staff time with a grant of £50 to cover the cost of registration process and then £150 when you complete the three hours training.
For more information on how to get your Free / funded support please send us your details
This project is part funded by the European Union Social Fund and the Mayor of London Parental Employment programme. It is run in partnership with 3SC.